The patching tool has only been tested with the discs that contain the following codes on the inner part of the non-labeled side:
- 610-7179-0133A 11MB1
- 610-7179-0133A H1723E
If you are going to use a disc with a different code, please try it out and then tell us what happens and what’s your ring code.
PacoChan patcher only admits GDI format images that will be turned into MDS/MDF images, ready to be used in real hardware.
- 1.0: First release.
- Every menu and subtitle is fully translated into English. A few key graphics were translated as well.
- 1.0.1: Minor update.
- Fixed a couple of typos in the generic NPCs.
- 1.0.2: Minor update.
- The patcher now allows exporting to the GDI format.
- Minor changes to the German translation.
- 1.0.3: Translation fixes.
- Changed some pedestrian texts in the three languages. Thanks to StuntmanSnake for the tip.
- Switched the quotation marks to angled quotation marks in the Spanish translation.
- 1.0.3b: Minor fix.
- Fixed the line jumps in the English translation.
- 1.0.4: Brazilian Portuguese translation added.
- Minor fixes on the game textures.
- Various borders appear on the starting credits when playing in Demul. This is an emulator defect.
- Lips or subtitles show up a bit late in real hardware. This defect apparently already was in the original game.
Please check the readme file for more information. You can find it in the Parcheador package.